Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is anybody paying attention?

I have decided to start blogging. Now, I am new to this, but I've never had a hard time trying to think of anything to say ... at a loss for words? Never been accused of that. Here's what I was thinking ... I just thought I'd share my thoughts ... random thoughts whatever they are. If you're interested follow along, if you're not that's okay too. And you certainly don't need to agree with me, but give me the right and respect to have my own opinion and I will allow you the same courtesy.

This is just a trial run so that's it for now.

Is anybody paying attention? : )

2 comments:

  1. I Love you Marla and can't wait to see what you have in store for us but I know it will be Awesome and full of wonderful insights!!!
    Congrats on your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bridge ... You know we are in a mutual admiration society. I'm still not sure what I'm doing and I think words are more important to me than pictures, but I will get the hang of all of it before too long. Until then it will just be comments on my day and things that strike my fancy or cross my mind and possibly things I can't wrap my head around ... things that leave me stumped. Thanks for your comments and for dropping by my dear...

    ReplyDelete